Hi there. I am a character designer and illustrator from Singapore. I love dark, gritty and gross stuff that you can taste and smell just by looking at it. Thank you for visiting my page.
Work includes illustration, concept art, character design and sculpting for books, games and films.
- Designed and sculpted miniatures for the High Heavens board game and external clients.
- Playtested and aided in game design for an unannounced project.
- Worked to understand the processes and considerations of running an independent studio.
- Assisted in managing the Wild Power Games booth and demonstrated High Heavens at PAX Unplugged in Dec 2019.
- Worked in a team to develop a game for mobile and PC platforms.
- Established art direction and designed game assets for characters, environment and UI.
- Integrated assets and animations into weekly builds using Unity3D and worked with programmers to ensure they functioned as intended.
- Communicated ideas and issues with the team during daily meetings and critique sessions with senior managers.
- Managed and guided other students during the development of their semester-long projects and helped foster their skills in game art and design.
- Organized events such as guest speaker talks by industry professionals, game jams and end-of-semester public playtesting and showcase of our projects.
- Developed and conducted workshops introducing concepts of game design to new members.
Worked in various roles (2D/3D Artist, Technical Artist, Level Designer, Game Designer) across multiple game projects within Brown-RISD Game Developers and school projects.
Developed a thoroughly researched original fictional world through character & environment designs and illustrations. Considered all aspects of visual language in order to create an engaging and consistent art direction.
- Designed an original character using a comprehensive workflow that involved thumbnailing, sketches, turnarounds, material callouts and sculpting in ZBrush.
- Created character concept sketches based in a fantasy world developed by 2 other classmates and myself.
- With the intention to 3D print, our designs and final sculpt were influenced by its ability to be printed at a high quality.
- Served as the Staff Officer to Director in the Police National Service Department.
- Aided full-time staff in coordination of high-level meetings and the planning of logistics, manpower, operations and training for a unit within the organization.