I love horror, especially within fantasy and science-fiction. Having been brought up in Southeast Asia, I am familiar with it's folklore and unique version of horror and try to incorporate its themes and atmosphere into my work - this includes illustration, character design and sculpting!
I spend my free time painting Warhammer miniatures, deciding which game on my Steam library to play, cooking and going on long runs.
Rhode Island School of Design - Class of 2020.
Thank you for visiting my page!
- Designed and sculpted miniatures for the High Heavens board game and external clients.
- Playtested and aided in game design for an unannounced project.
- Worked to understand the processes and considerations of running an independent studio.
- Assisted in managing the Wild Power Games booth and demonstrated High Heavens at PAX Unplugged in Dec 2019.
- Worked in a team to develop a game for mobile and PC platforms.
- Established art direction and designed game assets for characters, environment and UI.
- Integrated assets and animations into weekly builds using Unity3D and worked with programmers to ensure they functioned as intended.
- Communicated ideas and issues with the team during daily meetings and critique sessions with senior managers.
- Managed and guided other students during the development of their semester-long projects and helped foster their skills in game art and design.
- Organized events such as guest speaker talks by industry professionals, game jams and end-of-semester public playtesting and showcase of our projects.
- Developed and conducted workshops introducing concepts of game design to new members.
Worked in various roles (2D/3D Artist, Technical Artist, Level Designer, Game Designer) across multiple game projects within Brown-RISD Game Developers and school projects.
Developed a thoroughly researched original fictional world through character & environment designs and illustrations. Considered all aspects of visual language in order to create an engaging and consistent art direction.
- Designed an original character using a comprehensive workflow that involved thumbnailing, sketches, turnarounds, material callouts and sculpting in ZBrush.
- Created character concept sketches based in a fantasy world developed by 2 other classmates and myself.
- With the intention to 3D print, our designs and final sculpt were influenced by its ability to be printed at a high quality.
- Served as the Staff Officer to Director in the Police National Service Department.
- Aided full-time staff in coordination of high-level meetings and the planning of logistics, manpower, operations and training for a unit within the organization.
Work includes cover and interior illustrations for books published by Marshall Cavendish International Asia.